The best news we received this week is that the Stain is in the trial! The Judge released on Thursday that he Denied the Defense motion because the defense did not provide factual evidence. Judges order Here is the motion from the defense: Exclude Stain Motion We should receive the other Frye hearing orders this next week!
The defense let out another whooper this week, Response to the States Motion in Limine. The defense wants someone else to tell the tales of the murderer other than the murderer herself. If you ask me, this is what you would call ‘hearsay’ and we know the defense isn’t BIG on any hearsay! Didn’t they just get some hearsay removed from the trial?
After reading the depositions released today, I figure out that the PI Lyons is the one who is making all the accusations that these people searched the area where Caylee was found.
Released this week also were deposition from the defense:
Tony Lazzaro transcript Tony’s transcript was alot of hearsay. Yes Casey told Tony George hit her, but she never told Amy that he hit her. Seems like Tony has moved on, and he should!
Amy Huizenga transcript Casey was so upset the night of the “no clothes party” about a miscarriage she claimed happened! See how upset Casey was at the “No clothes party”:
Baez asked Amy as to why she prosecuted Casey on the stealing money. According to Baez Casey apologized, guess he thought that was enough, but someone had to hold Casey responsible, Cindy and George never do. Guess Baez was upset that someone held her accountable. Baez also asked if Amy saw Casey apology on tv and in one of the visits she had with C&G…guess Casey was again to good to maybe write Amy a letter and apologize. Amy isn’t into watching everything in this case…
Baez asked Amy if she had ever dated Jesse, she said no they were friends, Sorry what does this have to do with this case, none of Baez business.
Funniest part of this whole deposition is when Amy was talking, Mason cut her off and Amy’s attorney said Let her finish her statement, Mr. Lawyer; MASON: okay
Melinda White, she was asked about markings a photo. She said the marking was not her writing, but she had seen these photo’s when she met with the PI Lyons back in October 2010. Read her deposition
Here is what she said when she was asked if she searched the area:
q. What do you recall saying?
a. I said we could barely go into the woods.
q. Why was it that you could barely go into the woods?
a. It was flooded. It was wet. It was not walkable.
Janice Smith received a visit from Detective Lyons, yes he was a detective this day! She can’t remember who made the circle on the photo and told Detective Lyons she thought there was a fence there. Read her deposition
She didn’t get out of her car, after she did a drive by of the Anthony mansion!
Ramona Maldonado she signed the photograph she was shown, but did not write her name at the top. Here is the question and answer to about the water:
q. Well what you were communicating was that, at the least what is written here, “entered woods and walked left, didn’t see water until pretty deep into the woods.” is that some information you provided?
a. uh-huh Read her deposition
William Breiling parked his vehicle and got out with other searchers. He stated that he searched but it was under water. He said it was all submerged in water. Read his deposition
Billie ‘Todd’ Webster said he is familiar with Suburban Drive because he built the school there. He searched on a 4 wheeler and never on foot. The handwriting was not his that stated “7 to 8:30 pm, water 40 to 50 feet in, stated” He stated that he never got out of his car, but it was swamp there! He spoke with Lyons and Pat McKennan, he said that Lyons did all the talking. Read his deposition
Also released was the Defendants Notice of Supplemental Discovery
1. American Media, Inc. Contract
2. Statements of Chris Gibson, David Dean, David Lahr, Gale St. John, Linda Tinelli, Lynn Gibson and William Breiling
3. Suburban Drive Maps of Timothy Fleming, William Breiling, Daniel Ibison, Ramona Maldonado, June Samples, Janice Smith, Vickie Tullos, Todd Webster, Melinda White, David Dean, Bret Reilly and Robert Young
4. Photographs of Wedding, Amscot & Anthony Lazarro’s Apartment
5. Written Statement from Waste Management
6. Email from Thomas P. Breaud, Manager of Mosquito Control Division
7. Orlando Police Department Suspicious Incident/Person 10/09/2008
8. Orange County Sheriff’s Office Calls-For-Service Inquiry Response 10/09/200%
9. Correspondence between Investigator Lyons and Assistant General Counsel, Ann Marie Delahhunty.
10. Daily Mission / Flight Activities Logs
11. Emails between Sergeant Mike Deeb and Jennifer Albrecht
12. Captain Tina Gordon Sector 2 October 2008
13. Golden Hill Landscaping Inc., documents
14. Word Orders Prom June 15, 2008 through December 15, 2008
15. Hidden Oaks Elementary School documents
16. 911 tapes Ref 08-436754
17. WKMG Channel 6 — Report of Duct Tape — Command Center
Also Lee Anthony investigative Binder and Shimara Harris interview with Lyons were turned over. Document