SUN, June 22, 2008 – Casey’s cell phone activity indicates she may have spent the entire day at Tony L.’s apartment and/or in the immediate area. Casey plays phone tag with her parents.
There is a Caylee sighting at a Flea Market in N. Miami, FL. A tipster claimed Caylee was with a Hispanic woman on this date. This “Zenaida” lives with her sister Josefina and her son Zachary.
MON, June 23, 2008 – Tony L. does not have class today at Full Sail University.
12:40 a.m. Casey sends Lee a text message – “here’s my question… is ‘the windy city’ an appropriate nickname for chicago? is it really THAT windy? i’ve always wondered.” [Note: Lee may have been working at a baseball game in Chicago. The White Sox hosted the Cubs on 6/24/08.]
1:41 p.m. Casey leaves Tony L. (Sutton Place Apartments) area
According to neighbor Brian B., Casey is at the Anthony home with a white man with brown hair in a small (green ?) not sure of the color, but it was a Pick up Truck [eg. S-10 or RANGER type]. He did not recall seeing her car, but heard her voice and saw Casey and this man enter the garage. [discovery doc pp. 1394 – 1396]
Note: Brandon S. drives a Silver Toyota Off-Road Pick-Up Truck. Jesse G. drives a [color?] Ford Ranger Pick-Up Truck
- 2:44:06 p.m. Casey’s cell ph call to Tony L.’s cell ph = 147 secs.
- 3:02:53 p.m. Tony L. cell ph call to Casey’s cell ph = 61 secs.
Casey allegedly runs out of gas en-route to the Anthony home. [Note: Based on how Tony L. described her car’s disposition, there is an assumption being made here that Casey was on her way home].
He sees Casey walking and picks her up somewhere on Chickasaw near the Anthony home.
Tony L. breaks lock off shed per Casey’s instruction and takes two gas cans. Tony L. drives Casey back to her car, which is parked on Killian DR. Casey puts gas in her tank and the gas cans in the trunk of her car. She follows Tony L. to his apartment.
4:00 p.m. Casey goes back to Tony L.’s (in the area of Sutton Place)
5:30 – 6 p.m. George claims he followed Casey (driving Cindy’s SUV) up Chickasaw getting on the 408 exiting on Hiawassee or Kirkman RD. [LIE] He offered E-pass records to LE, but failed to provide them. LE obtained the records via a subpoena.
Cindy denied the chase took place. George later retracts this statement and said this chase must have happened in April 2008.
5:35 p.m. While on her way home from work, Cindy received a call from Casey on her cell phone. Zany’s Maroon Toyota Camry was totaled in a car crash in Tampa, FL. Casey told Cindy that Zany and Rachel were in a car accident earlier this morning. They were both in the Tampa General Hospital, therefore she [Casey], Juliet, Caylee and Annabelle [Juliet’s daughter] would be staying over a few more days. [All LIES]
8:52:53 p.m. Casey calls Tony L. no cell phone activity for 13 hrs. It appears from her cell phone pings, Casey spent the night at Tony L.’s apartment.
TUE, June 24, 2008 – Tony L. calls Casey’s cell phone at 9:56 a.m.
10:20 a.m. George called LE to report a burglary – 2 cans of gasoline stolen & lock broken on shed door. George filed an incident report for $50 of gasoline, including the cost of the cans and $50 in damages.
10:37 Deputy Richard Cain, OCSO responded to 4937 Hopespring DR to investigate the alleged buglary. Deputy Cain wrote in the incident report that he attemped to dust for the presence of latent fingerprints and found none.
11:20 a.m. Casey calls the Lexus Dealership, Winter Park, FL (George’s workplace)
12:40 p.m. To Troy on Facebook. Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote “she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven’t even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i’ll fill ya in later on. miss ya, yo.” [Note: This message was in response to Troy’s comment regarding Amy’s plans to move into the Anthony home with Casey]
1:19 p.m. Jesse G. called to tell her that he resigned from the OPD today. Casey invited Jesse G. to Fusion Night Club on Friday, June 27th and to the beach on Saturday, June 28th to help cheer him up. [Note: There is no indication either of these events happened]
Jesse G. thought he heard Caylee in the background saying, “look at me, look at me!” Yet, Casey said Caylee was with the Nanny. Later, Jesse G. said he was not sure about hearing Caylee on this date. However, it was not uncommon to hear Caylee in the background on various occasions when he spoke with Casey on the phone.
2:00 p.m. G & C Anthony met at Bank of America located at Goldenrod and Lake Underhill to deposit their $1,200 stimulus check. George claimed he had to be there to sign the check and to show his ID in order for Cindy to deposit the check in her account.
2:15 p.m. After G & C Anthony finished their banking, George said he went home to prepare for a 6:30 p.m. interview with someone from Andrew International.
2:30 – 3:00 p.m. Casey dropped by parent’s home to pick up some clothes and then she told George she had to get back to work. George asks “where is Caylee” and Casey said: “with the nanny.” George insisted on getting a wheel chock (metal wedge used to block tires from rolling) out of Casey’s car trunk. Later, in an interview with Greta, Cindy and George talk about George looking into the trunk of Casey’s car … he saw the gas cans and did not smell any odor. VIDEO
- 1st version of the story: When George opened the trunk, he found the two gas cans.
- 2nd version of the story: George never saw inside the trunk…Casey beat him to it.
….. When he headed toward the car, she raced past him to get to the trunk before he did. She quickly opened the trunk, cursed at him and handed over the cans.
[Note: George was standing at the back of the car near the passenger rear tail light, according to a statement he made later to FBI]. [discovery doc p. 7921]
Casey said she needed gas because she had been driving to Tampa, FL to visit the baby sitter – Zany was in the hospital. LIE [discovery doc pp. 2024 – 2027]
George claims he called Cindy to tell her that he got his gas cans from Casey. He stated that Cindy said she would speak with Casey. Note: After retrieving his gas cans from Casey’s car, he did not call LE to cancel Incident Report He admitted it a couple of weeks later.
George recalls that Cindy left work at approx. 5:30 and drove to Universal Studios to get Caylee. She called Casey while waiting at guest services. Casey told her she was not there, but that she was back in Tampa, FL. Of course, George quickly added a caveat by saying, if Cindy says she made the trip on a different date, then that date would probably be the correct one.
- 6:30 p.m. George has an interview for a Field Captain position at Andrews International. He took the enitre day off from Security Forces (3p.m. – 11 p.m. shift)
- 8:56 p.m. Password change – timer55 for MySpace account was made on the Laptop computer for User name: bobby.
In an interview with LE, Cindy was doing a back track of the timeline of Casey’s whereabouts between 6/16/08 and 7/15/08. This timeline, of course, was based on what Cindy claims Casey told her.
For today’s date, here’s Casey’s story according to Cindy: “Zany developed complications from the car accident. Zany’s sister brought her mom, but the mom did not have her medication, so she had to return home. Also, Zany was not going to be released from the hospital that day. Zany’s sister had to go to class,” so Casey led Cindy to believe she felt obligated to stay. [ALL LIES]
After the OCSO Detective pointed out to Cindy that 6/24/08 was the date George reported the gas cans stolen in the morning only to retrieve them from Casey on the same day in the afternoon, she became flustered and offered up a reason for Casey to show up at the house.
Cindy told the detective Casey returned to Orlando because Zany needed something from her apartment. Casey claimed to have a key to Zany’s apartment, which is how she was able to get in to find Zany’s insurance card. Then Cindy speculated that Casey must have stopped by the Anthony home while in the area to pick up a few things.
WED, June 25, 2008 – During a phone conversation Casey told Amy H. about a smell in her car…. It [smell] lasted for a couple of days. The next day Casey told Amy H. the smell was much worst.
Casey’s text message read: “I think maybe my dad ran over something when he borrowed it, it smells like something died in my car.” LIE [discovery doc pp. 1040 & 1041]
6:13 p.m. Cindy attempted to call Juliet Lewis’ mother, Maria Lewis. The phone number Casey had given Cindy was 407-***-1759 (This is JP Chatt’s ph #).
THU, June 26, 2008 – This is the schedule George said he worked – 3:00 – 11:00 p.m.
9:55 p.m. Casey cell ph call to Anthony hm ph (Talk time = 140 secs)
Casey stayed at Tony L.’s overnight.
FRI, June 27, 2008 – Cindy’s Supv. Ms. Polisano at Gentiva Health Services said “in late June,” Cindy requested some time off during the day because she was having some problems at home. George and Casey were fighting over money.
Ms. Polisano attempted to refer her to their Employee Assistant Program (EAP). She also suggested that Cindy should consider getting legal custody of Caylee. Cindy became agitated by this idea and made comments about not being able to afford it. [discovery doc p.3067] [Note: This is an approximate date associated with the “in late June” phrase used above.]
7:30 – 3:00 p.m. – George said he worked at the “Coal Pile” located on Pershing AV – 1st Shift for Security Forces. [Note: George’s regularly scheduled days off were Friday and Saturday]
According to Tony, Casey left in the morning….said she would return… went to the Anthony home… picked up some clothes and food… drove to the AMSCOT located on 7501 E. Colonial DR, Orlando, FL.
- 9:37 a.m. Casey calls Cindy’s cell ph. Talk time = 131 secs
- 10:22 a.m. Casey calls Amy H. Talk time = 554 secs
- 10:30 a.m. Casey leaves Tony L.’s apartment
- 10:35 a.m. Casey calls Jesse G. Talk time = 184 secs
- 11:10 a.m. Casey arrives at the Anthony home
- 11:28 a.m. Tony L. calls or texted Casey.
[Casey replies with a phone call to Tony L. Talk time = 152 secs]
Nate L. said Casey called Tony L. at about 11:30 a.m. to ask him to pick her up at AMSCOT on E. Colonial DR because her car had run out of gas.
11:30 a.m. Casey leaves the Anthony home and travels north up the Central Florida Greenway (SR 417).
11:31 a.m. There were a series of phone calls and/or text messages between Casey and Jenna Prentice (a shooter girl at Club Voyage) that lasted until 8:46 p.m.
11:34 a.m. Casey sent a text message to her friend Amy H. that reads, “There was definitely part of a dead animal plastered to the frame of my car.” [discovery doc p. 2401]
11:43 a.m. Casey passes the Union Park cell tower. It appears that Casey took an exit off of SR 417 onto the 408 Expressway; traveled to SR 50 pass Union Park area and ended at the AMSCOT located at 7501 E. Colonial DR, Orlando, FL.
11:47 a.m. Casey calls Tony L. Talk time = 115 secs
11:48 a.m. Tony and Casey are on the phone chatting and joking as he makes the u-turn at Colonial DR & N. Goldenrod RD where he picks Casey up at the AMSCOT.
Casey was waiting for Tony L. standing away from the car (parked cockeyed next to a dumpster). She was holding bags with food items – freeze pops & Tyson chicken, etc. that appeared to be from her parent’s home. She also had a purse and a couple outfits (change of clothing). [discovery doc pp. 1013 & 1014]
She told Tony her car ran out of gas and that a couple of guys pushed it onto the Amscot parking lot near the dumpster. She also told Tony that her dad would come get the car and take it to a repair shop. [LIE]
- 11:49 a.m. Casey texted Amy H. “my car ran out of gas again”
- 11:51 a.m. Casey calls Jesse G. Talk time = 305 secs
- 11:58 a.m. Casey texted Amy H. “Two weeks in a row…on..Friday..my stupid car runs out of gas. Wow.” LIE [discovery doc p. 1042]
- 12:30 p.m. Casey is back at Tony L’s apt.
Ms. Sanchez AMSCOT Branch Mgr. observed a 1998 WHT Pontiac SUNFIRE (Casey’s car) parked in the AMSCOT parking lot next to the dumpster. She thought the car belonged to somebody who was in one of the other businesses, so she did not take any action.
- 12:38 p.m. Casey texted Jesse G.
- 1:40 p.m. Jesse G. texted Casey
- 1:47 p.m. Casey texted Jesse G.
- 2:03 p.m. Casey calls Jesse G.
- 2:07 p.m. Jesse G. calls Casey
- 2:10 p.m. Casey leaves Tony L’s apt.
- 2:27 – 3:05 p.m. Casey & Tony L. at JC Penny’s.
- 3:00 p.m. Casey’s ph pinged by a tower near Ricardo M.’s apartment
- 3:10 pm. Casey appears to be back at Tony L.’s. She stays until 8:15 p.m.
- 6:43 p.m. Casey calls Cindy’s cell ph – 4 min. conversation.
8:15 p.m. to 8:55 p.m. – Casey is en-route to Fusion. She remains at Fusion at the “ALL WHITE PARTY” (everyone dressed in white clothes) until 1:36 a.m.
- 8:32 p.m. Casey calls Bank of America’s weather line
- 10:15 p.m. Casey texted Jesse G.
- 10:21 p.m. Casey calls Jesse G.
- 10:43 p.m. Jesse G. texted Casey
- 10:44 p.m. Casey texted Jesse G.
- 10:58 p.m. Cindy texted Casey
SAT, June 28, 2008 – Upon arriving at work, the Branch Manager, AMSCOT observed the white pontiac was still parked on the lot beside the business dumpster.
7:00 a.m. Ms. Sanchez noticed the 1998 WHT Pontiac SUNFIRE was still there. All of the other businesses were closed therefore there were few cars on the lot. Ms. Sanchez called the corporate office for direction on what to do about the abandoned car. Ms. Sanchez was instructed to call LE to find out if the car was stolen. No record of the car being reported as stolen. She was then instructed to wait a day before having the car towed from the parking lot.
- 8:22 a.m. Casey is at Tony L.’s apartment until 5:08 p.m.
- 1:12 p.m. Casey posts Facebook message to Cameron Campana: “Got drunk last night. Threatened to kill someone. Good times.”
- 1:26 p.m. – Casey calls Jesse G. She asked to borrow a gas can
- 2:32 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph calls Cindy’s cell ph
- 3:45 p.m. Casey shares Photobucket pictures with Cameron C.
- 6:37 p.m. ph pings 6.5 miles away from Tony L.’s apt. off Spur RD (28.5904889 -81.2122639)
- 7:23 p.m. ph pings 10.6 miles away Tony L.’s apt. off of Windmill Ridge Loop (28.5547222 -81.1705556)
- 8:03 p.m. ph pings 11.2 miles away Tony L.’s apt. off of E Colonial Dr (28.5658333 -81.1508889)
- 10:26 p.m. Casey is back at Tony L.’s apartment where she spends the night.
SUN, June 29, 2008 – Casey stayed at Tony L.’s hanging out prior to his vacation. Casey appears to be at Tony L.’s apartment all day and stays overnight. No cell phone ping activity due to no movement or she left the cell phone at Tony L.’s apartment.
10:25:20 a.m. Casey texted Amy H., “Can I borrow you and your gas can today?”
MON, June 30, 2008 – 9:16 a.m. Casey’s car (1998 WHT Pontiac SUNFIRE) with FL tag G63XV is picked up at the AMSCOT @ 7501 E. Colonial DR, Orlando, FL by Mr. Ridgeway, tow truck driver.
- 9:17 a.m. Casey drops Tony L. off at OIA in his SUV Jeep Cherokee. Tony L. goes to NY on vacation. Casey was not invited.
- 9:45 a.m. Casey showed up on Amy H.’s door step.
- 10:00 a.m. Mr. Ridgeway delivers the 1998 WHT Pontiac SUNFIRE to Johnson’s Wrecker East, 7777 Narcoossee RD.
- 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. Casey and Amy go to Target at 718 Maguire BV to purchase a gas can. Casey is driving Tony L.’s SUV Jeep Cherokee. [discovery doc p. 2402]
- 3:00 – 11:00 p.m. George said this was his last work day at Security Forces because he accepted a position with Andrew International.
- 5:00 p.m. Amy gets ready for work and Casey leaves 232 N. Glenwood AV.
- 6:10 p.m. Casey charges $73.40 on Cindy’s credit card at JC Penny, Fashion Sq. Mall.
- 8:36 p.m. Casey makes a $7.49 cash purchase at Target.
- 9:41 p.m. – 2:00 a.m. the Union Park cell tower is pinged repeatedly. Casey spends the night in the Bithlo area. According to Ricardo M., the Bithlo area is where the mysterious Steve J. lives. Or maybe she is at Anthony R.’s home.
MON, June 30, 2008 – FRI, July 4, 2008 – Cindy on vacation this week, but stayed home. [discovery doc p. 2065]. She did not take a trip because Shirley P. believes Cindy was still hoping Casey would bring Caylee home for a visit.
During this week, Casey told Cindy that Zany could not watch Caylee, so her roommate, Jennifer Rosa watched her and took Caylee to Universal to the character breakfasts and all around the park while Casey “worked.” [LIE]
Amy stated that Casey stayed at 232 N. Glenwood AV because Tony was out of town and she did not want to go home. Caylee was not with her.
Cindy claims she made demands for Casey to bring the car and Caylee home. Casey tells Cindy that she and Caylee are spending time in Jacksonville. [LIE] [discovery doc pp. 2472 & 2473]
MON, June 30, 2008 – SAT, July 5, 2008 – Casey drives Tony L.’s SUV Jeep Cherokee during this period while Tony L. is on vacation in NY, but she was not allowed to stay at his apartment.
MON. June 30, 2008 – TUE, July 15, 2008 – this is the 2 ½ week period Casey told Cindy she was in Jacksonville, FL on vacation. [LIE]