SEEKING JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY
SUN, May 4, 2008 – Casey tells Amy H. she may be hanging out with Anthony R. this evening.
MON, May 5, 2008 – Casey hangs out with Chris S. at SCOOP Orlando, 11726 E. Colonial DR, Orlando, FL (per text message to Amy H.)
TUE, May 6, 2008 – Casey had planned to go to a Radiohead concert in Tampa, FL with Ricardo M. and Troy B., but she did not. Her excuse was car trouble as shown in the text message below:
12:24:43 p.m. Casey texted Amy: “Oh. Haha. It [car] wouldn’t turn on. My transmission was dead. I’m out almost 500 to get it replaced. That’s over 1300 in a month! I’m so mad” [LIE]
During an IM conversation between Casey and Anthony R., Casey refers to Caylee as “the little snothead” and she also mentions “Zanny.” [discovery doc p. 597]
THU, May 8, 2008 – Casey stays with Ricardo M. She tells Amy H. “it was best s*x” she ever had.
FRI, May 9, 2008 – Casey meets Chris S. for wings and may have spent the night with him.
SAT, May 10, 2008 – Casey tells Amy H. that she’s staying home and starting her Mother’s Day early.
Chris S. was out with friends when Casey dropped by his parents’ home. She spent a couple of hours talking with them. When Chris S. came home, he and Casey decided to go out.
SUN, May 11, 2008– Casey and Caylee spend MOTHER’S DAY! with Chris S. and family.
TUE, May 13, 2008 – Casey mentions Cindy is taking “the kid” for the weekend.
- 09:59:36 a.m. Casey Text Amy: The bright side to that..im going to need a roommate. As much as I would like to do the house thing alone an extra 400 would save me from working a few evenings…
WED, May 14, 2008 – Casey told her parents she had to go to work tonight. [LIE]
- 8:49:19 a.m. A password change to “rico23” was made on the HP Desktop computer
- ————-HP Desktop Computer user profile “casey” required no logon password.
- ————-Compaq Laptop user profile “bobby” required no logon password.
- 8:49:23 a.m. E-mail from Thomas Franck, Universal Events Director to Casey’s yahoo e-mail account scheduling Casey to work tonight. [LIE] Casey created this fake manager and e-mail address.
- 8:49:23 a.m. Casey Texted Amy: Its official. As long as we take our trip within the first 2 weeks of july im set. I just got my vacation cleared
- 12:20:05 p.m. E-mail from Tom [email@example.com] To: C.Anthony@events.universal.com. E-mail subject **EVENT TONIGHT. Message telling Casey to report to work by 7:30 p.m. tonight.
On the way home from Club Voyage, Casey had two tires blow-out on the 408 Expressway. She called Ricardo M. and Troy B. to help. They had all been out together at the Club Voyage. [discovery doc pp. 1285 & 1286]
FRI, May 16, 2008 – Casey tells Amy H. that she is “working” [LIE]
SAT, May 17, 2008 – Casey and Caylee spend the night with Chris S. at his parents’ home. His parents were out of town.
MON, May 19, 2008
- 10:52:19 a.m. Casey texted Amy: “I can’t wait to have a semi normal schedule again. I hate working 12 hours split in half each day. I’ll be home in about an hour and I have to be back around 6 tonight.”
- 06:01:21 p.m. Casey texted Amy: “My grandparents called and said that someone gave a verbal offer on the house, an offer they would take once in writing.
- 06:05:52 p.m. Casey texted Amy: “Well there suppose to make it in writing tomarrow, but nothings official until its written, if so the tentative move in date would be june 18th.”
- 06:14:25 p.m. Casey texted Amy: “Ill be in place by then. You can stay with me. Im looking at a place tomorrow with mom that I might be signing on.”
TUE, May 20, 2008 – according to Cupid.com in Poughkeepsie, NY Casey’s member profile was created at 12:59 p.m. Her username: case035
WED, May 21, 2008 – Casey tells Amy H. she has the flu & a bruised rib! Tony L. meets Casey on FaceBook. [discovery doc p. 998]
THU, May 22, 2008 – Casey has argument with Ricardo M.
SAT, May 24, 2008 – Casey, Amy H. and Troy B. were at Buffalo Wild Wings at Waterford, and then they migrated to Daniel H.’s birthday party at Chris K.’s apartment. This is where Nate L. met Casey for the first time.
Tony L. and Casey were having fun playing the ‘Beer Pong’ game. Tony L.’s company provided the DJ service. At approx. 1:15 a.m. the cops broke up the party.
SUN, May 25, 2008 – MEMORIAL DAY! Party was held at “Lake Vaj” Casey wore only an American Flag to the “Anything but Clothes Party.”
Casey was missing from the party scene for approx. 1-1/2 hours. She and Brandon S. got into a heated argument. Casey told Brandon she had been pregnant with his baby and had a miscarriage in February 2007. He did not believe her story. This upset Casey causing her to cry and to insist on leaving the party. Cindy babysat Caylee at the Anthony home because she believed Casey was working. [Note: Later, Cindy found a picture of Casey at the “Anything but Clothes Party” on the computer. She confronted Casey about it.]
MON, May 26, 2008 – Cindy off from work for Memorial Day Holiday.
10:18 a.m. Amy H. wrote facebook post: “You lost my duct tape! I was excited to have so much left! That’s what I get for giving you my purse… Stupid costume that didn’t work the way it should have…. what a waste of gaff tape…”
TUE, May 27, 2008 – Casey’s Cupid.com account shows today as the last log-in date.
THU, May 29, 2008 – Casey and Caylee spend the night with Ricardo M. at 232 N Glenwood AV. [discovery doc p. 1286]
FRI, May 30, 2008 – According to Ms. Polisano, Cindy’s Supervisor at Gentiva Health Services, Cindy requested some time off during the day because she was having some problems at home… George and Casey were fighting over money. Ms. Polisano did an Employee Assistant Program (EAP) referral. [discovery doc pp. 14,814 & 14,815]
Shirley P. called Cindy to tell her Alex P. was not feeling well and to pack a bag for an overnight stay.
Casey and Caylee spend the night with Ricardo M. at 232 N Glenwood AV.
SAT, May 31, 2008 – Cindy spent the day visiting with her parents in Mt. Dora. She returned home in the evening.
Ricardo left for work this morning and when he came home from work Casey and Caylee were not at his place. He did not expect them to be there nor did he expect them to do another sleep-over. [discovery doc p. 1287]
Casey goes to “Hip-Hop Showcase” at Arden Villas pool. Tony L. was the DJ for this pool party. It was a washout due to the rain.
Casey and Tony L. went to a movie between 5 and 7 p.m. at Waterford Lakes Regal Movie Theater. This was their 1st date. [discovery doc pp. 1000 & 1002] After the movie, Casey & Tony L. went to Estelle G.’s apartment. Casey goes to “Hip-Hop Showcase” at Arden Villas pool. Tony L. was the DJ for this pool party.
Casey told Tony L. the reason she could not spend the night with him was because Cindy demanded that she come home.
Detective Eric Edwards told Cindy that Ricardo said on this date Cindy called Casey in the middle of the night to demand she bring Caylee home. Cindy said, “I never called Casey and told her to bring her [Caylee] home to me In the middle of the night.” When Detectives Eric Edwards and Dorothy Rivera interviewed Ricardo, Detective Rivera asked, “When did this incident happen?” Ricardo’s response was, “I really don’t know.”